Tuesday 2 February 2010

Sights and signs

My recent cycle trip around Otago and Southland was great. The weather was pretty awful despite it being summer - rain, wind and even hail - but even so I had a fantastic time. Along the way I saw a few things that tickled me.

Everything a tourist wants to know.
How far from home a I?
And, where's the closest toilet?

I've got my own mountain in Namibia, too.

Weak, but I laughed.


Apparently the one in Canada is a little bigger.
Yeah, right!


Time to head north.

Just a little smaller and quieter
than its northern namesake.

Kenny knew something was afoot.
Colac Bay? Hmmm???

Try as I might I couldn't get a
shot of myself obscuring the "a".


What if the job's for a foot model?
Or you're an amputee?!


Where the ones who never made it
onto Coronation Street ended up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Choose Anonymous (if you don't have any of the accounts shown) to post your comment. Sign with your name. Thanks!