Thursday 18 June 2009

Cooking up a storm

Sorry for being away from the blog for so long, but I've been rushing aorund like the proverbial fly with a blue bum! In between enrolling at uni and doing reading assistance at my cousin's primary school I've taken over the cooking duties at my brother's place. And I think I've been doing a pretty good job, even if his daughter eats just the nacho chips and the sour cream and leaves the beans and mince. Not that my cooking is Ramsey class yet, but if I can offer one hint it's this. Lots of loud music. And I find dancing along to Jamiroquai's "Canned Heat" works best.

1 comment:

  1. I can just see you shaking your bon bon!! :) Pam

    ReplyDelete

Choose Anonymous (if you don't have any of the accounts shown) to post your comment. Sign with your name. Thanks!