Wednesday 1 July 2009

July

Back in March I read Grazia magazine's horoscope for me for 2009. It said

"It’s all about July. Love, career and money."

Pretty clear then and now that July has rolled around I'm waiting expectantly for all of them.

I'm not just sitting around waiting mind. My teacher training course starts on the 6th so that's the career part crossed off. I've got an interview with a company that tutors kids in maths so that should look after the money side. As for love? Well two out of three ain't bad and given that I'm doing the work to get those two, I reckon Grazia or the stars or whoever's responsible for horoscopes and their outcome, can put in the effort for the Love part.

So I'll just have to see what happens on number three....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Choose Anonymous (if you don't have any of the accounts shown) to post your comment. Sign with your name. Thanks!