Thursday 9 July 2009

Trying to upload a movie

Having seen films on other people's sites I thought it was about time to try putting up one of my own. So as a trial, and only as a trial, here's a very short film (a filmette?) I made in the computer lab.



And it works! So now I can go home and make a quick film of my new gaff and put it on the web.

One of my papers here at uni is about using ICT in the classroom so I'll have to start making more use of the inter-ma-net. This is a sort of first step, I suppose. How connected is that?! I am a geek! I AM a geek!

Which has brought to mind today's myPod update "Computer Games" by Mi-Sex. I really only remember the chorus "Com-pu-pu-pu-pu-pu-pu-pu-pu-pu-pu-puter-puter, puter games
Com-pu-pu-pu-pu-pu-puter-puter-puter-puter, computer games."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Choose Anonymous (if you don't have any of the accounts shown) to post your comment. Sign with your name. Thanks!