Thursday 2 April 2009

What's on my myPod?

With Dad and Kathryn away (unfortunately at Kathryn's mother's funeral) I'm house sitting, so rather than spend the whole time vegetating in front of the TV I thought I'd chuck in a couple of longer rides. A quick look at the map and a wee peek in the PP guide saw me choose a loop out through Kaukapakapa, Helensville and Kumeu; a 90km loop.



While out riding I had a real variety on the myPod. Talking Heads - Road to Nowhere ; Queen - Ride the Wild Wind, We're All God's People, You're My Best Friend, Don't Stop Me Now; Cindy Lauper - True Colours; Burt Bacharach - Magic Moments; Grace Jones - Do or Die; Homer Simpson - Baby On Board; Twisted Sister - I Wanna Rock, We're Not Gonna Take It; Frankie Goes To Hollywood - The Power of Love; Pet Shop Boys - Westend Girls; Travis - Why Does It Always Rain On Me?; The Exponents - Why Does Love Do This To Me?, Who Loves Who The Most? A really good selection but most with many of the words missing and a fair bit of repeating.

The myPod is far better than the iPod; infinite battery life, always on random, repeat and shuffle! It's my internal karaoke and when out cycling I can sing out loud if I want to. I've added a "What's on the myPod?" section which should link to a YouTube copy of the chosen song.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Choose Anonymous (if you don't have any of the accounts shown) to post your comment. Sign with your name. Thanks!